You are devoted to your overall healthcare, and we are too. Thank you for choosing North Shore Dental Group for your oral care needs!
How You Can Prepare for Your First Visit
As a new patient of Dr. Luma Naim at North Shore Dental Group, you can help prepare for your first visit by doing the following:
- Making sure that you fill out any documents and forms beforehand. These can be brought to your initial appointment. You may have to sign other papers as well; if so, we will give them to you when you arrive.
- Being at least 15 minutes early for your examination. This helps us stay on schedule and respect the time of every patient.
- Having your health insurance or dental insurance cards with you. We will take this information if your carrier is one with whom our office works.
- Having a form of payment with you. Payments can be made through cash, check, or credit card. We also accept CareCredit at our dental office.
- Bringing any dental x-rays that were taken in the past six months. Older x-rays are unnecessary and may be outdated. Please know that we will likely take digital x-rays if you are new to our practice.
If you have any specific questions for our dentist in Park Ridge, IL, Dr. Naim, make sure you write them down so you can ask during your appointment or consultation.